Citibank’s Lawyer: “We Don’t Feel Guilty, We Don’t Have to Say Sorry”
We thought those incidents, one fraud and one murder cases, are nightmares. Apparently we have been wrong all the way. Today, Citibank’s lawyer, Otto Hasibuan, said to public after a hearing at Central Jakarta District Court on Thursday that, “You only offer an apology if you are guilty. We do not feel guilty”.
The family of Irzen Octa, a politician who allegedly died after negotiating (because it jumped from Rp. 40 million to Rp. 100 million) his debt with Citibank’s debt collectors at Citibank’s office, filed a civil lawsuit against Citibank, seeking a total of Rp 3 trillion (approx US$ 350 million) in compensation for material and immaterial losses.
- Malinda Controversial Breast Surgery is Successful
- Indonesia Central Bank Punished Citibank
- Armed-Forces Denies Link to Citibank Scandal in Official’s Removal
- Timeline of Cases Plaguing Citibank Indonesia
- Who is Malinda Dee?
- One of Citibank Scandals May Lead to Money Laundering
- Citibank Scandal in India
- Citibank Two Scandals in Indonesia
- The Most Recognized Song in English Language