Malinda Controversial Breast Surgery is Successful
Malinda Dee, an ex-senior relationship officer at Citibank, is still creating controversy, now I know that sex appeal can create huge disturbance. From luring her embezzlement victims to causing awkwardness police. Remember when she first appeared in public after her arrest without inmate’s uniform? Listen to how the police officers made ridiculous explanations.
And Malinda did not stop there, when she fell ill because of inflamed breasts, again, her name sneaked into headlines when the police declared that they will use Jamkesmas (state health insurance for the poor) to hospitalized Malinda. The issue even attracted comments from members of the House and Health Minister.
Finally, yesterday, the inmate Malinda underwent breast operation at one of those prestigious hospitals, the Siloam Hospital in Tangerang, Banten. This was informed by the National Police deputy spokesman Sr. Comr. Boy Rafli Amar. A team of six doctors from Siloam Hospital and from the National Police health center handling her.
Boy said, although he didn’t know the detail but the operation is a success. Boy also said Melinda would return to Kramat Jati Police Hospital once she had recovered from the surgery.
And who’s paying for her breast surgery?
National Police spokesman Insp. Gen. Anton Bachrul Alam said, “We haven’t reached an agreement on the [medical] expenses,”.
- Citibank’s Lawyer: “We Don’t Feel Guilty, We Don’t Have to Say Sorry”
- Indonesia Central Bank Punished Citibank
- Armed-Forces Denies Link to Citibank Scandal in Official’s Removal
- Timeline of Cases Plaguing Citibank Indonesia
- Who is Malinda Dee?
- One of Citibank Scandals May Lead to Money Laundering
- Citibank Scandal in India
- Citibank Two Scandals in Indonesia
- The Most Recognized Song in English Language